Thursday 23 February 2017

STILL MEMORIES💕






This dusk view was taken at Negeri Sembilan Matriculation College around 2016. By only using my phone. I personally like this picture because I did not know it will turn out to be pretty. Every time I look at this picture I would feel happy 😍😍





Memories flooding out 😢 This is my class picture in 2015, during our senior year. This was taken during our graduation ceremony. I miss my classmates but now that everyone had further their studies all over the country. Hoping for reunion soon 😉






This was taken in 2015 also, when I went to Pulau Pangkor for a short "sweet escape". The view was totally mesmerizing that I would smile to myself upon seeing the pictures from this vacation. The water was very clear and I had a lot of good times being there. It's been a long time since I had a vacation. I want to go there again 😭

1 comment:

  1. hi fiqah. a memorable moment, indeed. Everything was great; except the banner, align it as center, u can google to find out how. One more thing, add one more additional gadget and that's all. Then continue with PB task.

    ReplyDelete